20 Gauge Shells

Chinacat

Well-Known Angler
Dec 20, 2018
Been looking for 20 gauge shotgun shells and finding nothing but light target loads wherever I go

Anybody got suggestions of where to find more variety in this size on LI?

Chinacat

Well-Known Angler
Dec 20, 2018
Thanks
I don't get up that way too often but next time I'm anywhere close I'll check it out

Roccus7

Staff member
Dec 22, 2018
Midcoast Maine
Target Sports USA - Free Shipping On Bulk Ammo & All Firearms and ammoboard.com deliver to your porch, even in Newyorkistan !
I’ll vouch for them.
THANKS!! Although they're out of stock, their 3".410 tungsten loads are 1/2 the price I can get them for in Maine. I'm starting to have a guilt complex dropping porcupines w/lead and either "burying them at sea" or just letting them rot where they dropped if it was in a wooded section of the property.

Don't want the predators & scavengers to get lead poisoning. I need them for rodent control. My "Guard Fox" knows where I toss dead mice that have wandered into my shed traps. I put them out in the morning and the next morning they're gone...

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
Right now is a bad time to buy with supplies so low due to the panic wherein all these newbie gunowners seemed to think antifa thugs were going to break down their doors and make you watch while they raped the women-folk. Should be big private sales soon from all the first gun liberals who see the error of their ways and fear that their gun store purchases will load themselves, march down to the local schoolhouse and commence widespread slaughter. Seriously, prices are up well over 25% on popular calibers.

Reactions: Chinacat

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
If you shoot a lot, and I mean a lot, you can join TargetsportsUSA PRIME. A bunch of guys just got a free gift from them that had joined a year ago. (Box of 9 mil, (or two boxes of 5.56) eye protection, ammo box, etc.)

Reactions: Chinacat

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sorop