Any air frying tips

cesarcap

New Angler
Oct 13, 2019
I can google of course but prefer any tips from the experienced NY anglers. Thanks in advance.

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
just a spritz of oil before you use. You will have to experiment and annotate how long YOUR filets and chicken breasts take and at what temperature as all the machines differ just a bit, or so it seems when you google, lol. We do flip our stuff over just like you would on a barbecue grill, but only when its just about already cooked (fried.) If you make your own french fries, soak them in water just a little longer than the recipes call for. I usually barbecue with snow on the deck but will make pitiful faces and whimper to get the better half to use our air fryer now instead. (That is my best tip)

Reactions: BennyV

218 nontypical

New Angler
Mar 2, 2019
just a spritz of oil before you use. You will have to experiment and annotate how long YOUR filets and chicken breasts take and at what temperature as all the machines differ just a bit, or so it seems when you google, lol. We do flip our stuff over just like you would on a barbecue grill, but only when its just about already cooked (fried.) If you make your own french fries, soak them in water just a little longer than the recipes call for. I usually barbecue with snow on the deck but will make pitiful faces and whimper to get the better half to use our air fryer now instead. (That is my best tip)
Just fry the fish. Nothing else compares

Reactions: cesarcap and pequa1

cesarcap

New Angler
Oct 13, 2019
Thanks for responding to my semi-completed post which was supposed to read "any air frying tips for blackfish fillets?"

Anyhow, I didn't spray enough oil on the breaded fish fillets: so some spots looked uncooked/less golden brown than others. Air frying took a long time. As soon as put the plate down, my two teenage boys inhaled them. So I guess it was still good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Optimum II