Captains Table Montauk Fluke Opening - Labor Day Weekend

I'm building a crew for a Montauk Fluke run this Sunday 9/6; weather forecast looks excellent. Two are on board so far and room for 2 more. Action has been solid with many quality fish. Hard to believe the season is already winding down on Fluke so this would be a good time to cash in.
Capt. Mike
516-317-5423 cell

Reactions: george
Jan 1, 2019
Wasted away in Margaritaville.
I'm building a crew for a Montauk Fluke run this Sunday 9/6; weather forecast looks excellent. Two are on board so far and room for 2 more. Action has been solid with many quality fish. Hard to believe the season is already winding down on Fluke so this would be a good time to cash in.
Capt. Mike
516-317-5423 cell
I will be out there on Sunday, will give you a shout out. good luck.
Jay

Sounds good.
The folks at West lake Lodge are really great. When ever I overnight at Montauk that is my fist choice.
We should reach the point around 7:30. Hear the fish are stacked under the radar tower so that's a good place to start.
i tend to favor my deep drops to the south but it's on the way and tide will be slack around 7:30-8 a.m.
Have a great day with your son.

Reactions: WhatKnot

NoFlukenName

New Angler
Apr 1, 2019
Sounds good.
The folks at West lake Lodge are really great. When ever I overnight at Montauk that is my fist choice.
We should reach the point around 7:30. Hear the fish are stacked under the radar tower so that's a good place to start.
i tend to favor my deep drops to the south but it's on the way and tide will be slack around 7:30-8 a.m.
Have a great day with your son.
We whacked em pretty good today at Cartwright Capt Mike.

Members online

No members online now.

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnm