Colorado here i come

flounderjoe

Angler
Mar 7, 2019
ITS ON flying out to colorado for 10 days of rest and flyfishing june7th.Gonna fish with fryingpan river anglers fishing mostly tailwaters to stay away fron the massive snow runoff they are having.Me and the wife are both pretty pumped .

Reactions: george and Roccus7

flounderjoe

Angler
Mar 7, 2019
If you have never been to the Colorado rocky mountains well you should go .Fishing was soso the runoff started 3 days after arriving to Basalt high water tough fishing that did not matter the view everywhere you look (and the elevation) takes your breath away.And a few times welled some tears up in your eyes incredable is the only way to explain it.Just glad got to share it with my wife.The guides understood we both loved wildlife so with a map and a spotting scope they lent us sent us way into the back country roads with a full tank and extra food and water we logged more elk that i ever dreamed of seeing muledeer are like our deer on long island everywhere.Moose, bighorn sheep,black bears ,and spent almost two days glassing a ledge for a mountain lion with cubs to no avail..We are going back in early oct for more fun.

Reactions: Chevy1 and Flukerr

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joseph ruopoli