Concealed carry

Hunter704

Angler
Jul 14, 2019
So I am registered for my concealed carry September 17,18 classes are filling up fast, already did yaphank paperwork so next step is this class we will be still be limited as to where we can carry but it’s a step in the right direction

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
With so many places that Newyorkistan will continue to prohibit a pistol, and a change to a three year renewal for a carry license as opposed to five years, its just not worth it to me. ( I have no faith in the various lawsuits that 2A supporters have filed succeeding.) I survived, alone and unarmed, during almost twenty years of "door knocking" in every shithole public housing project the rotten apple has while conducting national security backgrounds. (and 100 Terrace Avenue in Hempstead is just as bad.) When we get back from our cruise I am going to post (on shooting websites George, not here!) a couple of smaller handguns for sale as I simply have no need for them. But good luck !

Reactions: NYChamorro

Bassknuckles

Angler
Jan 15, 2019
I have been trying to get my pistol permit for the last year and my application has been returned a few times. It was just rejected again in August because not all my character references lived in Suffolk. The Suffolk Sheriff Office application is different and requires more information than the rest of the state. The application still also requires the applicant to list cause even though the Federal Government stated that they were not permitted to do so as its to arbitrary. Starting 9/1/22 the state changed the requirements again and the applicant will now need 16 hours of classroom instruction and 2 hours of range instruction and also be required to list all their social media accounts. Even if you filed your application prior to 9/1/22 you will fall into the new requirements as it is based on the date of the permit not the date of the application. I am waiting a bit before signing up for a 16 hour course and hoping that I will only need 12 hours and time on the range since I already took the 4 hour course. The out of state permit for Arizonia was so easy.

Bassknuckles

Angler
Jan 15, 2019
When we get back from our cruise I am going to post (on shooting websites George, not here!) a couple of smaller handguns for sale as I simply have no need for them
I know the other site, if there is a 9mm let me know.

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ccny73