Cooking with an Air Fryer..

Macks

Angler
Jan 17, 2019
Love this Air Fryer,every thing comes out great and clean up is a snap,my son said he even cooked a steak in his and it came out perfect,I've done wings a whole chicken and ribs so far,the wings come out amazing..IMG_0386.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Chevy1

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
We bought a Paula Deen model ( she is some sort of TV cooking person according to my better half ) last July and LOVE it. Have done fish fillets, chicken breasts, pork, homemade french fries. I won't let her touch my venison yet. ( I am very fussy about my venison, lol. ) Once you start reading the reviews or comparing prices you will go absolutely nuts. Go by word of mouth. But get one wherein the cleaning up after is easy. Ours (and probably most) are teflon or something like that coated and you can literally just rinse it off after frying breaded or unbreaded chicken or fish and that's with using very little oil (if any.)

Reactions: crabby

crabby

Well-Known Angler
Dec 20, 2018
We have a Power AirFryer XL 5.3 qt, on Amazon around 145,plenty big enough to fit a whole chicken in it
It's on sale for $100. I may buy it. Going to ask the wife. I'm sure she'll go for it since she's always trying to cut out oil and grease.

Macks

Angler
Jan 17, 2019
My son has the same one for a few months and no problems so far,so easy to use and clean,m doing chicken wings again tonight there so damn good..lol

MOJOE

Staff member
Dec 29, 2018
guys what airfryer do you have,, need some feed back on them,, thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ><))):>
><))):>

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
njpdlstar