><))):> FISHING WITH GEORGE ON THE MOJOE SKIFF ,, I HOOKED INTO A COWNOSE RAY JAMAICA BAY <:))))><

MOJOE

Well-Known Angler
Dec 29, 2018
hi ny anglers,, hope your catching fish 🐟 i forgot the bait in my freezer,, all we had was georges bacon lol,,george did buy some salted clams😜(y) ,,,,,,,,,,,,got out with george on the bay looking for some porgys,,, got to a drop and we are catching short seabass,, rockers ,, a cracker head,, didnt have a porgy yet,,,, we fished for a while then no other than emily rose came by with capt frank and crew to say hello,, they had some nice big porgys,, he gave us a tip and off we go,,, thanks for the tip capt frank,,,, but still catching mostly short seabass,,must of been the tide,,, i did pull a 14inch chop up this one is taking drag lol,,, first one we threw it back,, in 5min george gets a 14inch too,, threw this one back too,,oh well,,,, then i hooked into a cownose on my lite porgy set up, zzzzzzzzz hahaha,, he takes off its all in the video,,, im fighting it or is it fighting me lol,,, back and forth but im gaining,,haha,, he didnt spool me8-),,, got him to the boat a few times, could not feel my hands🖐 or fingers👆 at this point with the lite rod set up, then it was off again and then cownose spit the porgy hook,, got the whole rig back in one piece:rolleyes:,,, a fun day on the water,,, 28short seabass ,, i think 17rockers a cracker head ,, 2 nice porgys and my cownose,, he almost rapped me around the outboard,, then i pulled the motor up,, all in all another advanture on the mojoe,,, alot of laughs,,, george was rocker queen again, i bite the bullet,,, and george thanks to that bluefish taking half of the rocker it still counts as 1,, i was safe no crown for mojoe,,, JBay Royal "maureen" was missed today,, great video george it tells it all,, so all be well and safe till next time ,,MOJOE OUT,,,,,,,,, ><))):>
><))):>

SEANOTE

New Angler
Jun 2, 2019
Joe, we fished by coney island on sunday,, had 2 rays on the line as well,, only about 10 fluke shorts and I added a picture below of a large northern puffer that we got on a fluke rig as well

Attachments

MOJOE

Well-Known Angler
Dec 29, 2018
Joe, we fished by coney island on sunday,, had 2 rays on the line as well,, only about 10 fluke shorts and I added a picture below of a large northern puffer that we got on a fluke rig as well
seanote nice puffer/// danboy
Nice video guys will be out tomorrow let you know how I did.
seanote nice puffer/// danboy thanks glad you like the video let us know for sure,,,,,,,,,,,,, ><))):>
><))):>

Roccus7

Staff member
Dec 22, 2018
Midcoast Maine
Don't get sore Joe. I know how long good video editing takes, something that your productions clearly demonstrate. I just think it's sad that the quality of fishing this year in JB is in no way commensurate with the effort you put into your videos...

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
Don't get sore Joe. I know how long good video editing takes, something that your productions clearly demonstrate. I just think it's sad that the quality of fishing this year in JB is in no way commensurate with the effort you put into your videos...
don’t worry mojoe, all this talk bout all these bass from da rocks of Maine and I see only 2 floating porcupines... cellie...

Jan 1, 2019
Darkside of the Moon
I see your boat gets used as much as mine, My younger son and i are trailering the boat to Rhode Island tomorrow night, gonna fluke all day and then drift live eels for bass at night, Sunday morning weather permitting we are headed over to Montauk for some of those huge fluke that John Skinner has been releasing lol.
Stay safe and keep up the good fight.
Jay (y)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpf903