good stuff on netflix

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
You!
stumbled across this & haven't been able to figure away to stumble away from it

Becomes addictive.

I think that's a recommendation.........

like a train wreck you can't look away from

MakoMike

Angler
Dec 30, 2018
It always seems like I'm going down a rat hole when I try to find something to watch on Netflix. I keep going round and round until Finally give up.

Reactions: pequa1

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
Ozark - Season 2 - Episode 6
wasn't sure if I was going to stick with this - was having trouble getting into it during Season 1 but decoded to stick it out...

Glad I did - 2nd season much better & grabbed my interest.
Love the character Ruth(y) Terrific actress playing her.
Worth watching - just stick with it through the 1st season.

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
Finished the second (and hopefully not last) season of "The Punisher." Binged watched four seasons of "Nikita." Just started "Fauda" (sic). About Israeli Mossad counter-terrorists and Palestinians. Interesting thing is that unless you recognize the actors, it takes a second or two to realize which side you are looking at. Seems to be very well done. Its dubbed ( I think) but since I need close captions for most shows anyway, as Hillary would say, "what difference does it make ?" Been told that a show with Alan Arkin and Michael Douglas ( ? ) is good but I like action shows.

Last edited:

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
Ah yes - NIkita - a really good looking Jack Bauer..
(y)

I'll have to give Youda a look once I finish Ozark. Can't binge n=more then one at a time.

Sounds like you night be ready for hearing aids.
:D

I got to the point where I was using CLosed Captioning & still blasting the sound & still having trouble understanding the dialogue. Bit the bullet - went for the hearing aids. Best thing I could have done.

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
Have been wearing hearing aids three years now. On my second pair. Use the old ones kayaking, boating and surfcasting. Either Army artillery or old age got me.

Reactions: wader

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
I hate Sundays.
Counterpart finale. TWD, NCIS LA, Animal Planet's The Zoo is back, True Detective, and an Elvis special. Thank God for DVRs. Won't even touch Netflix tonight.

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
Russian Doll

Just finished binging it for the last week or so...............

Excellent - Bizarre - Amusing - Addictive
all fit
(y)

give it a whirl - and - give it more then the first 3 episodes..

Panhead

New Angler
Jan 2, 2019
Brooklyn NY
The seven five.....a story about corrupt officer Mike dowd...what a great Netflix show, Brooklyn was a mess of drugs and violence with the police leading the way

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sorop