Got out early sunday am. broke the inlet at 7:30. East wind 5-10. Got to our spot after some engine issues. Decided to play it close to the ramp just in case, and I didn't want to fight the currents at 11B. Set up in 40 feet of water...very sporadic bite, lots of bait stealers. Couldn't get them going good, and the wind picking up from the SE that had us all over the place as well as pulled the hook twice. Re set the anchor quite a few times. By 11 am the wind was blowing 20 and higher from the south, with higher gusts, but the fishing was picking up as the outgoing started. Tommy again had the big fish of the day with an 18 incher. We had other plans for the day so we left the biting, and the motored home slowly after alarms came up on the ride back. Super high water at the ramp where I cut the fish and made the birds happy. Water temps were 56 degrees...hopefully at least one more trip next weekend if I can figure out what my alarms are.