I need your help...

BennyV

Staff member
Dec 21, 2018
City Island, The Bronx
As many of you may know I have started a company about 6 months back - All American Tackle Company. I am trying to open a store on Facebook and Instagram, but the only way I will be able to do it is if I get 100+ followers on my Facebook page. If any of you have Facebook and would be able to follow me, as well as tell your family members & friends to follow me as well I'd greatly appreciate it. A link to my Facebook page is below:

All American Tackle Company

Thank you all in advance! I appreciate all you help & support!

Reactions: CELLFISH

captmike28

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
Southold, NY
www.captainstablecharters.com
Hi Benny,
I would like to help but I avoid almost all social media platforms for a variety of reasons.
Is there anything else I can do? Naturally, I will seek you out at any shows I attend this winter and buy some jigs but is there any other mechanism to get the store up and running?
Capt. Mike

Reactions: jpd

BennyV

Staff member
Dec 21, 2018
City Island, The Bronx
Hi Benny,
I would like to help but I avoid almost all social media platforms for a variety of reasons.
Is there anything else I can do? Naturally, I will seek you out at any shows I attend this winter and buy some jigs but is there any other mechanism to get the store up and running?
Capt. Mike
Thanks Capt Mike! Right now I’m just trying to get up and running on there. Please let me know what shows you’ll be attending I’d like to meet you in person. I’m still getting most of my orders through my own website, but I’ve gotten some on Etsy & eBay as well. It’s just another avenue for me that I’d like to get on.

Leprechaun

Kind of a Big Deal - In My Mind Anyway
Staff member
Dec 19, 2018
40 26.470/73 32.350
That’s Show’s top of the line. But there are other fairly well-attended venues as well. Examples would be the Freeport Rec Center Show (a shadow of its former self, though still drawing a good crowd), the Lindenhurst Flea Market, and the Merrick Flea Market on Merrick Avenue in the Spring - which is always jammed. You might also consider in-person visits to the half-dozen largest Tackle Shops down here - to obtain placement of your products for the coming year. Face-to-face wholesale appearances are never a bad idea.

Reactions: BennyV

BennyV

Staff member
Dec 21, 2018
City Island, The Bronx
That’s Show’s top of the line. But there are other fairly well-attended venues as well. Examples would be the Freeport Rec Center Show (a shadow of its former self, though still drawing a good crowd), the Lindenhurst Flea Market, and the Merrick Flea Market on Merrick Avenue in the Spring - which is always jammed. You might also consider in-person visits to the half-dozen largest Tackle Shops down here - to obtain placement of your products for the coming year. Face-to-face wholesale appearances are never a bad idea.
Thank you sir!

Fishing Reports

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nr1730