I need your help...

captmike28

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
Southold, NY
www.captainstablecharters.com
Thanks All! I definitely want to attend ward Melville and the Freeport show. I need to find out when they are and who runs them so I am signup.
Hi Benny,
You asked for information on the Freeport and Ward Melville Shows so here is the most up to date data I can find.

The Freeport Rec Center show is actually sponsored by the NY Sportfishing Federation. I checked their website today and they have no formal announcement about a show this year. However, this event almost always takes place on President's Day weekend so, if they are able to hold the event this year it should be around Feb 19,20. To find out more I would suggest you call the Federation President Capt. Joe Paridiso at 631-786-8418.

As others have mentioned Ward Melville is scheduled for Sat March 5. Prior vendors, like myself, were contacted in late November saying that they are planning to hold the event this year. However, it has become so popular that they are actually running out of physical space. The email I received from Bob Wilson (516-551-5047) said that he would be reviewing the prior participants and confirming if each one plans to attend this year before he can determine if there is any room left for new exhibitors. What I would suggest here is to either e-mail Bob at [email protected] or try to call Bob directly at the number listed above to see if you can get a table.

As I mentioned before, if Freeport does happen and you plan to go, let me know and we can meet up there. If not, then I will definitely be at Ward Melville assuming it's a go.
Good luck.

C

CaptFP

Benny try this one too. I’m guessing when you get into the show loop you’ll get to know where and when they going to be held.

Attachments

• 32A71D25-F4FE-49AB-9155-476C20082D0D.jpeg
    32A71D25-F4FE-49AB-9155-476C20082D0D.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: BennyV

BennyV

Staff member
Dec 21, 2018
City Island, The Bronx
Hi Benny,
You asked for information on the Freeport and Ward Melville Shows so here is the most up to date data I can find.

The Freeport Rec Center show is actually sponsored by the NY Sportfishing Federation. I checked their website today and they have no formal announcement about a show this year. However, this event almost always takes place on President's Day weekend so, if they are able to hold the event this year it should be around Feb 19,20. To find out more I would suggest you call the Federation President Capt. Joe Paridiso at 631-786-8418.

As others have mentioned Ward Melville is scheduled for Sat March 5. Prior vendors, like myself, were contacted in late November saying that they are planning to hold the event this year. However, it has become so popular that they are actually running out of physical space. The email I received from Bob Wilson (516-551-5047) said that he would be reviewing the prior participants and confirming if each one plans to attend this year before he can determine if there is any room left for new exhibitors. What I would suggest here is to either e-mail Bob at [email protected] or try to call Bob directly at the number listed above to see if you can get a table.

As I mentioned before, if Freeport does happen and you plan to go, let me know and we can meet up there. If not, then I will definitely be at Ward Melville assuming it's a go.
Good luck.
Thanks Mike! I’m all set for Ward Melville. I’ll check out Freeport today.

Fishing Reports

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nr1730