It's Only a Matter of Time

Capt Richie

Angler
Feb 16, 2019
waiting for you to post it...

hope were not going down the Iraq road again ..Trumps not a war monger so I'm not getting it..unless he feels he going to lose in 2020 & in court in NY,,and than jail...and he feels this is his way out...

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
TRUMP LIED??? Shocking!!!

Japanese tanker owner: Trump administration providing ‘false’ information about Gulf of Oman attack

Japanese tanker owner: Trump administration providing ‘false’ information about Gulf of Oman attack
of course with no oil and little domestic coal, the Japs would not want to get on the wrong side of the Iatollahs and have no far reaching military to do anything about it anyway. plus if I were on a tanker I would not want to get hit with fifty cal or 14.5 rounds, every third of which is an incendiary tracer.

Scupper

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
'Death to America ''is the chant the people of Iran have been taught since they were babies ........
They march all over the Country ' Death to America "" ........................

movetheboat

Angler
Dec 29, 2018
'Death to America ''is the chant the people of Iran have been taught since they were babies ........
They march all over the Country ' Death to America "" ........................
the average Iranian doesn't give a rats azz about America...that's just their right wing nuts they have......the U.S. has screwed them over going back to the SHAH days and empowers those religious fanatics...just like trump did again by breaking an agreement we had ,,,,,,so what do you want them to chant?? GOD BLESS AMERICA??

movetheboat

Angler
Dec 29, 2018
So maybe the Japanese have a reason to dispute what happened....but we know trump is a proven liar numerous times over...he will lie you right into a war....big money!!!! so what if poor slobs get killed

movetheboat

Angler
Dec 29, 2018
Definitely mocked Obummer, every chance I got.
yes we remember....seems trivial now compared to the antics of the current occupant of the WH......but you are silent...too some it may seem BLACK and WHITE....but I don't know

movetheboat

Angler
Dec 29, 2018
there isn't a right winger on this site who can hold an argument with me..they run to ignore or mods all the time...snowflakes lol!

Trump to send 1,000 troops to Middle East as Iran tensions escalate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leleya