Joe Biden

JackPrintMD

Well-Known Angler
Dec 21, 2018
Fire Island Inlet / Islip
Biden has been on the taxpayers payroll since 1973, ITS 2019 and he has not made anything better for anyone but himself and his family. Done..... go home. Your Fiered.

Let me know what bullshit you can come up with to explain this away.

Reactions: BennyV

dsedy

Angler
Jan 31, 2019
RUtRo. Good ole Uncle Joe

Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach revealed on Wednesday that former Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 from Burisma Group for lobbying activities, citing materials related to an investigation.

Reactions: longcast and Capt13

longcast

New Angler
Mar 7, 2019
RUtRo. Good ole Uncle Joe

Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach revealed on Wednesday that former Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 from Burisma Group for lobbying activities, citing materials related to an investigation.
Wait..............

So he never spoke to his son about Burisma, just played golf..................... :)

So no personal gain regarding anything related to Burisma.................

I mean isn't that what he told us..............................?

I am just trying to figure all this out.

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
TRUMP rally last night in Minnesota has pundit Democrats panties all day in a twisted knot, saying it’s unbecoming for the POTUS to behave indis manner... WoW, that’s rich... cellie...

BennyV

Staff member
Dec 21, 2018
City Island, The Bronx
TRUMP rally last night in Minnesota has pundit Democrats panties all day in a twisted knot, saying it’s unbecoming for the POTUS to behave indis manner... WoW, that’s rich... cellie...
Don’t you know that’s how it works?

Whenever there is something to gain for the Republicans the democrats cry foul.

Electoral college got Trump elected. Democrats want to get rid of it or play with the numbers.

Now they want to tell people how to campaign. Sickening.

BennyV

Staff member
Dec 21, 2018
City Island, The Bronx
Wait..............

So he never spoke to his son about Burisma, just played golf..................... :)

So no personal gain regarding anything related to Burisma.................

I mean isn't that what he told us..............................?

I am just trying to figure all this out.
Yeah. Democrats do what they want without any legal or political repercussions because the people that vote for them, you know the people that vote for a living, expect to get everything for free from these politicians. People that work for a living, idiots like us, get to foot the bill.

Meanwhile the democratic propaganda rags, AKA “news outlets,” try to condemn any and all conservatives.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myaquasport