Kid Chochiese....

Flukinit

Angler
Dec 19, 2018
I know he rubbed a few guys the wrong way but I always found his videos on YouTube very entertaining. Anyway I have not seen a video in several months from him and drop him a text to see if he was OK with no response and he usually respond very quickly. Has anyone especially guys in the Smithtown bay seen him out there? I know he kept him Parker in the Smithtown dock area up at Long Beach. Thanks

Flukinit

Angler
Dec 19, 2018
This is news to me. I thought he was doing a good job.
Not sure George I looked an YouTube and unless I'm missing something there hasn't been a new video posted in several months. I know he would put out one every week or so.

Jan 1, 2019
Wasted away in Margaritaville.
I know he rubbed a few guys the wrong way but I always found his videos on YouTube very entertaining. Anyway I have not seen a video in several months from him and drop him a text to see if he was OK with no response and he usually respond very quickly. Has anyone especially guys in the Smithtown bay seen him out there? I know he kept him Parker in the Smithtown dock area up at Long Beach. Thanks
I haven't heard from Mark for awhile now, after he contacted me last year about a report, we would exchange reports and we would BS about what was going on in the sound, not sure so don't take this to be gospel,I heard he was very sick or someone in his family was, he has not returned my email or txt messages, I don't know who to contact either.
So if anyone hears anything please let us know.

Flukinit

Angler
Dec 19, 2018
I haven't heard from Mark for awhile now, after he contacted me last year about a report, we would exchange reports and we would BS about what was going on in the sound, not sure so don't take this to be gospel,I heard he was very sick or someone in his family was, he has not returned my email or txt messages, I don't know who to contact either.
So if anyone hears anything please let us know.
I texted him as well no response and he would always text back quickly. Hope he's ok.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sorop