><)))):> LAST DAY FISHING THE MOJOE SKIFF BEING, PULLED NEXT WEEK )-: , GEORGE ABOARD,CAPT JACK SEATOW PULLING <:)))><

PropellerJohnII

Well-Known Angler
Dec 21, 2018
LNB
hi all the day has come the skiff being pulled out next week so we had to give it one more shot for tog,,,,,,,,,,,got into the bay, was alittle snotty already in spots with the west wind,, we had to get to the drop :),, got there and again dropped down and we had life right away,,,, my first one was nice but no cigar back it went,,, george is pulling at a nice pace i got a few hahaha,,,, we also were watching the bay with wind,, after a while it was getting worse but we said a few more mins,,,,by this time we had 2 keepers and felt and lost a couple of nice ones,,,, george said we have to get out of here now,, ok, try to start the outboard and would not start,, figures, all season no problems with the outboard always started, got us out and in safe,, last day in the snotty wind ,, no good:(, had to do with the gas flow ill check it out i think no big thing,,, so who do we call, not ghost busters 👻👻👻 but CAPT JACK seatow,, he was there in no time for us,, threw us a line ,, we were off,, at this time the bay was chitty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice slow ride back,,,, capt jack was great as we got into the creek he turns and said my pleasure towing the MOJOE,, he said your a legend here 8-),, as here pushed us right into the slip he also said we are crazy 😜,,from the time picking us NUTS up to dropping us off capt jack well done, getting us back safe,, your a professional what you do ,, # 1 capt in our books,, thank you very much you really took care of us,,,,, so we ended the day with over 35tog 2 keepers and a tow in , video says it all 🤣,, thanks george another great fillet job,, guess what we ate last nite,,,all be good,, MOJOE OUT🚣‍♂️,,,,,,,,,,,,, anyone going togging after next wed,, if you need company aboard let george and i known with a pm(y) we are tog addicts 🤪🐟🤪,,,,,,,,,,,,, ><))):>
View attachment 12940View attachment 12943View attachment 12942
><))):>
Chit Joe, it is gonna be a very long dang winter without any more of your videos and posts about your adventures with George on the MOJOE. But hey, another successful season right?
There's always next year. All my best to you and Maureen.

Reactions: MOJOE

MOJOE

Well-Known Angler
Dec 29, 2018
hi all the day has come the skiff being pulled out next week so we had to give it one more shot for tog,,,,,,,,,,,got into the bay, was alittle snotty already in spots with the west wind,, we had to get to the drop :),, got there and again dropped down and we had life right away,,,, my first one was nice but no cigar back it went,,, george is pulling at a nice pace i got a few hahaha,,,, we also were watching the bay with wind,, after a while it was getting worse but we said a few more mins,,,,by this time we had 2 keepers and felt and lost a couple of nice ones,,,, george said we have to get out of here now,, ok, try to start the outboard and would not start,, figures, all season no problems with the outboard always started, got us out and in safe,, last day in the snotty wind ,, no good:(, had to do with the gas flow ill check it out i think no big thing,,, so who do we call, not ghost busters 👻👻👻 but CAPT JACK seatow,, he was there in no time for us,, threw us a line ,, we were off,, at this time the bay was chitty,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nice slow ride back,,,, capt jack was great as we got into the creek he turns and said my pleasure towing the MOJOE,, he said your a legend here 8-),, as here pushed us right into the slip he also said we are crazy 😜,,from the time picking us NUTS up to dropping us off capt jack well done, getting us back safe,, your a professional what you do ,, # 1 capt in our books,, thank you very much you really took care of us,,,,, so we ended the day with over 35tog 2 keepers and a tow in , video says it all 🤣,, thanks george another great fillet job,, guess what we ate last nite,,,all be good,, MOJOE OUT🚣‍♂️,,,,,,,,,,,,, anyone going togging after next wed,, if you need company aboard let george and i known with a pm(y) we are tog addicts 🤪🐟🤪,,,,,,,,,,,,, ><))):>
IMG_0024[1].JPGIMG_9834[1].JPGIMG_0025[1].JPG
><))):>

Last edited:

missberylcharters

New Angler
Mar 4, 2019
Nice Job boys, hope its an easy fix for your motor. Take care guys have a great winter and thanks for your videos I always enjoy watching your adventures.

Reactions: MOJOE

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Togman1