Nantucket fluke

MakoMike

Angler
Dec 30, 2018
Just a heads up guys, I'm looking into booking Captain Eric's new boat for a Nantucket fluke trip sometime next summer. I'll let everyone know if and when anything develops.

Last edited:

crabby

Well-Known Angler
Dec 20, 2018
I'm surprised there is not more interest in a trip like this. This area has consistently produced DD fluke.
I'm booked on 2 trips for the Shoals and I'm looking for more.
This is the place to fish if you're serious about big fluke.

Reactions: BennyV

MakoMike

Angler
Dec 30, 2018
I haven't been able to get hold of Eric yet, I'll post something when I talk to him.

MakoMike

Angler
Dec 30, 2018
Just in case it comes down to this, do you guys prefer a weekday or weekend trip? I would imagine it will be more difficult to set up a weekend trip.

crabby

Well-Known Angler
Dec 20, 2018
Just in case it comes down to this, do you guys prefer a weekday or weekend trip? I would imagine it will be more difficult to set up a weekend trip.
I'm good for either. It will be harder to fill a weekday trip.

Roccus7

Staff member
Dec 22, 2018
Midcoast Maine
I'd be interested, but only if it left from a MA port. I'd hate to drive all the way to MTK to turn around and head back Northeast.

MakoMike

Angler
Dec 30, 2018
O.K.I just got off the phone with Eric. He's not going to book any Nantucket fluke trips on the new boat for a while. He needs to get to know the boat and what it'll do and won't do. He may schedule a couple of "exploratory" trips with a very limited load. It'll be a long day since the ride to and from the grounds will take almost a half day. As mentioned earlier, the boat doesn't have any bunks, that situation that may change for the 2020 season, but for 2019 there won't be any. If and when he schedules something he said he would contact me and I'll see what I can put together. Bottom line is don't plan on anything but something does come up it will probably be a short notice trip.

Reactions: BennyV

Members online

No members online now.

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbysea