NFL 20 / 21

WhatKnot

Well-Known Angler
May 18, 2019
Astoria
Under orders from Mr. Cellfish I had to start a new thread. The pressure of it all.

Big Blue has two Monday Night games this season. The first is the opening night against the Steelers and the second is against Tampa Bay. Too bad Eli couldn’t come back and beat the G.O.A.T. one more time. Testing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chevy1 and CELLFISH

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
Under orders from Mr. Cellfish I had to start a new thread. The pressure of it all.

Big Blue has two Monday Night games this season. The first is the opening night against the Steelers and the second is against Tampa Bay. Too bad Eli couldn’t come back and beat the G.O.A.T. one more time.

Gotta include a cheerleader too, live... cellie...

WhatKnot

Well-Known Angler
May 18, 2019
Astoria
If the NFL actually starts the season I am guessing that it will be closed down due the ‘bug’. Say By By.:( It’s hard to socially distance yourself in football except if you’re the Giants Secondary.

• Haha
Reactions: Chevy1 and george

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
less than a quarter ofda fans will be able to attend, if I’m not mistaken... cellie....

george

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2018
Commack NY
www.nyangler.com
Verizon and the NFL are going to try some new stuff, specifically "Watch Together," a co-viewing experience with incorporated video chat features and "Yahoo Sports PlayAR," which VZ says will offer an augmented reality enhanced viewing experience.

Just what we need, a bunch of anonymous fans trolling me during a live game. I'm all for tech but this will get ugly.

Reactions: CELLFISH

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
Verizon and the NFL are going to try some new stuff, specifically "Watch Together," a co-viewing experience with incorporated video chat features and "Yahoo Sports PlayAR," which VZ says will offer an augmented reality enhanced viewing experience.

Just what we need, a bunch of anonymous fans trolling me during a live game. I'm all for tech but this will get ugly.

blame Trump... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: george

george

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2018
Commack NY
www.nyangler.com
Here's another good one.

On a conference call on Tuesday, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said the league will imprint “End racism” and “It takes all of us” in the end zones at each stadium during the 2020 season.

I watch football to enjoy the game. Not to be reminded about the crazy country we're living in now. They can say and do what they like before and after the game, but why during the game?

I love football and I will probably watch it. But the experience will not be the same.

I can't watch baseball at all with all of the fake new rules. 7 inning games and fake fans cheering is ruining the game in my opinion.

Reactions: WhatKnot

jpd

Staff member
Dec 24, 2018
With everything going on, televised sports seems way down the list of needed things these days.
I'd rather go fishing or read a good book.

george

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2018
Commack NY
www.nyangler.com
With everything going on, televised sports seems way down the list of needed things these days.
I'd rather go fishing or read a good book.
I agree, but it too is a getaway from the daily BS. It's sad they will bring that BS to the game. I'd rather fish too, but I'm not an ice fisherman and never will be. :)

I gave baseball a shot and I hate it, so chances are the same may happen with football.

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
I agree, but it too is a getaway from the daily BS. It's sad they will bring that BS to the game. I'd rather fish too, but I'm not an ice fisherman and never will be. :)

I gave baseball a shot and I hate it, so chances are the same may happen with football.

Florida Bound, peacock 🦚 Bass... cellfish...

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Csdep1