NJ atlantic highlands

movetheboat

Well-Known Angler
Dec 29, 2018
Went on a fluke party boat out of the highlands 5/22/20. Boats had 25 fare limits and all the boats seemed to have filled that quota. Quite a few boats were out in the bay where we fished. The boat I was on had a total 9 keepers (18 inch limit). Either the water is still too cold or the fish are just not in yet. I had one fluke on a strip of coho salmon. The boat was nice n clean and the mates very attentive to your needs at all times. Give it two more weeks and things should be much better, but getting out was good.

MOJOE

Staff member
Dec 29, 2018
Went on a fluke party boat out of the highlands 5/22/20. Boats had 25 fare limits and all the boats seemed to have filled that quota. Quite a few boats were out in the bay where we fished. The boat I was on had a total 9 keepers (18 inch limit). Either the water is still too cold or the fish are just not in yet. I had one fluke on a strip of coho salmon. The boat was nice n clean and the mates very attentive to your needs at all times. Give it two more weeks and things should be much better, but getting out was good.
MTB nice,,, like you said getting out and being on the water 8-) ,, keep the reports flowing (y),,,,,,,,,,, ><))):>
><))):>

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Optimum II