Pontoon Boats

Bassknuckles

Angler
Jan 15, 2019
Over the last few years I have seeing a big increase in pontoon boats, anyone else notice that it is difficult to tell the difference when underway between the bow and the stern of these boats? It has happened to me twice recently when I thought I was following a pontoon boat in actuality it was heading toward me. Not that we were close at all but during the day time when the pontoon boat does not have navigational lights on I am finding it difficult.

Roccus7

Staff member
Dec 22, 2018
Midcoast Maine
Over the last few years I have seeing a big increase in pontoon boats, anyone else notice that it is difficult to tell the difference when underway between the bow and the stern of these boats? It has happened to me twice recently when I thought I was following a pontoon boat in actuality it was heading toward me. Not that we were close at all but during the day time when the pontoon boat does not have navigational lights on I am finding it difficult.

Pontoon boats and PWCs, two reasons serious, careful boaters should be allowed to arm themselves with heat-seeking torpedoes, IMH, and very distorted, Opinion...

Members online

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nisa1823