Jan 13, 2019
Smithtown
Two and a half inch screen on phone. I don’t know what I’m writing.:geek:
See now I’m just the opposite. Incognito

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
kayaking is lonely enough ! but don't you still find that stinkboaters chat you up, while totally ignoring the guys in a motorboat even close to them ?

Rick67

Angler
Jan 13, 2019
Smithtown
kayaking is lonely enough ! but don't you still find that stinkboaters chat you up, while totally ignoring the guys in a motorboat even close to them ?
Usually with one or two others if on weekend. Outside of them or with the club. I’ve learned how to ignore people thanks to when Skinner had the same color yak when he first started making videos. Immediately I was a bullseye with a billboard overhead saying “Mug Me!”
My prime time is predawn and the first two hours of light and I’m gone. Although I like to BS. That’s for back at shore.

Reactions: pequa1

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
summer weaks are in my area again. fluke were all shorts though. forgot my hearing aids this morning so spoke to no one, lol. For the first time in years I left a good weak on the line in the water while stinkboaters passed. They had no idea, lol. That is funny about Skinner's yak color. Bright yellow or orange or I don't buy !

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sorop