Record Trade Deficit

Scupper

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
roundup just paid out two billion dollars for causing cancer ..

now tell me they didnt know
How do I know if 'they' knew ?
I never used Roundup , I always thought if it killed certain plants is it bad for other creatures ?
I like my Dandelions , there are colorful and 'happy' looking ......................
If they are guilty they should get punished just like any other 'person' who is guilty of a crime .......

Scupper

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
Hey Capt Richie , still waiting which Corp's are 'bad' ....
You mentioned Frackers before , are those who frack , 'bad' ?

Capt Richie

Angler
Feb 16, 2019
you say you never use roundup good for you ..but if you eat veggies or fruit you're eating it...

so if its causes cancer why are they allowed to still use it....maybe the lobby ? wish I knew why products that hurt us are still on the market..

tobacco for one...so you said your pro regulation ..do you believe gov. should stop products that cause disease from being sold ?

Scupper

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
you say you never use roundup good for you ..but if you eat veggies or fruit you're eating it...

so if its causes cancer why are they allowed to still use it....maybe the lobby ? wish I knew why products that hurt us are still on the market..

tobacco for one...so you said your pro regulation ..do you believe gov. should stop products that cause disease from being sold ?
No offense to smokers but yes smoking should be PHASED out .... Keep increasing the age to purchase .. Start at 18 this year , 20 next year , 21 the next , etc ,etc .... Buuut the Gov Looves smokers , at roughly $9 a pack tax , the politicians are also addicted to smoking .....

Scupper

Angler
Dec 21, 2018

The Gov has APPROVED Roundup , maybe the GOV should be sued for bad science ...........

Capt Richie

Angler
Feb 16, 2019
already answered...Pro business that do the right thing ,,dont put money before people & the environment...
just like the hudson in the 70's...remember it well..

so you believe that gov. should be held responsible for their actions..like approving roundup? right? so if I understand you ,if the gov, passes a bill or approves a product or takes away protections that keep people safe..they should face legal action ? so if they do away with the ACA aka Obamacare & people lose health care or cant get health care do to preexisting conditions and they die..the president should be charged with manslaughter ?

Scupper

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
You sound like a Dem talking head .... Repubs have stated consistently that they will HONOR preexisting conditions .......
Maybe past Pres should be charged for 'bad' wars or bad laws ............ Obamacare has helped some and hurt others , some folks are now paying over $20,000 annually due to Obamacare ......
PS . I 'liked ' my DR and due to Obamacare I could not keep him , can I sue ??????
Of course not ,Pols are never held responsible for ANYTHING .......
You still won't answer , are Frack companies 'bad" ?????????

Capt Richie

Angler
Feb 16, 2019
Trump is trying his best to kill preexisting as we speak...so if he does & someone dies do to his actions ..should he go to jail..or do you get to pick and choose who does & dont ?

Scupper

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
Trump is trying his best to kill preexisting as we speak...so if he does & someone dies do to his actions ..should he go to jail..or do you get to pick and choose who does & dont ?
More FAKE NEWS ... What law has Trump passed/ proposed to stop existing conditions ?
Answer = NONE

Capt Richie

Angler
Feb 16, 2019
really ...i think you been watching fake news way too much..

and Obama was wrong..I didnt support his lie...but nice try...you closet libs just dont get it do you..

Scupper

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
OK you anti Nat Gas guys you got your wish ... national Grid has STOPPED taken applications for new gas hookups due to NY State banning new gas pipelines .... Even the New Islander Stadium will have to be put on hold .....

I sure hope your windmills will heat your house on those cold still winters evenings ...........

movetheboat

Angler
Dec 29, 2018
Texas EXPORTS more products than any other State ....
Texas on a stand alone basis would be the TENTH largest economy of the world ...
Texas has more windmills than any other State and at times can power the entire State with wind ....
TEXAS IS THE ENERGY POWERHOUSE America ........
Permian Basin might have more oil than the Saudi 's ............ The Delaware Basin is a WORLD CLASS oil field ..............
Population is growing unlike high tax States .........
Folks are leaving States like NY in droves , citing the high cost of living .............
and to think that Mexico owned Texas and California along with 6 or so other states before the thieving gringos stole it.....they should have built a wall eh?

Capt Richie

Angler
Feb 16, 2019
So should Trump go to Jail if he does away with the ACA without replacing it and people lose their health care & die..

And yes Dick Cheney & GW bush should of went to jail for Iraq..But Obama was just to nice of a person & wimped out...Now their best buds ..

I would of hung both of them..Trump is 100% right about Iraq,,Lets just hope he not to stupid to fall for we need a war to keep the white house..

Scupper

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
grew up in queens next to the elmhurst gas tanks,,,not fracked gas ..Brooklyn UNION Gas ,,,I been using Nat Gas long before fracking..
I guess you never let the FACTS get in the way of your narrative ............Gas / oil has been FRACKED for over 100 YEARS ..... Fracking was already taking place in the 1800's ...
Why would you use Nat Gas today that was fracked by a 'bad' Corp ??????????????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharkdrive