Shelter In Place

live bait

Angler
Dec 20, 2018
How is everyone doing with shelter in place. Yesterday started on my knees cleaning the grout in the kitchen, then WE started a 1000 piece jig saw puzzle. We go on line to the supermarket place an order & the town delivers it to our door, so we don't even go to the grocery. I don't think I'm gonna survive this.
John

BennyV

Staff member
Dec 21, 2018
City Island, The Bronx
How is everyone doing with shelter in place. Yesterday started on my knees cleaning the grout in the kitchen, then WE started a 1000 piece jig saw puzzle. We go on line to the supermarket place an order & the town delivers it to our door, so we don't even go to the grocery. I don't think I'm gonna survive this.
John
Just finished re-grouting the bathtub. Damn this sucks.

If it ever stops raining I have leave guards to install in the front gutters of the house. Did the backs last week.

Then finish cleaning the garage and about 5 hours of paperwork for work.

live bait

Angler
Dec 20, 2018
Got a few projects to do around here but would have to go to Hone Depot or Lowe’s first, really reluctant to do that. John

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
Going to pick up some dinners at Raimo's later. Between gardening, cable, Netflix and getting back into prepping for fishing a bit have managed pretty well. Down to weekly grocery store visits, been using Snoozeday for TP although the wife and son won't, and we have a whole house water filter so we don;t need bottled water. Our trip ten days ago for chinese takeout lasted more than four dinners each. I keep thinking I should buy some gas for the little jenny in case the power goes out but seems to be unnecessary. Still have some frozen fish and venison. We really haven't had to eat any differently as yet. Still wondering if they will totally close the town park and boat ramp but I don't use the ramp until mid-May anyway.

JackPrintMD

Well-Known Angler
Dec 21, 2018
Fire Island Inlet / Islip
Cooking and baking at home.

Have not been outside my home and yard over two weeks and don’t plan on it for a long time.

Never done Yoga in my life and have a great friend who is an amazing And well know Yogi. He has been hounding me for years to try a course.

last week I started his on-line classes and cannot believe what a workout it is and what it takes to practice the art.
Highly recommend.

Reactions: CELLFISH

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
Cooking and baking at home.

Have not been outside my home and yard over two weeks and don’t plan on it for a long time.

Never done Yoga in my life and have a great friend who is an amazing And well know Yogi. He has been hounding me for years to try a course.

last week I started his on-line classes and cannot believe what a workout it is and what it takes to practice the art.
Highly recommend.
Jeesh Jack if ya aint been out no reason you cant have a smoke in the back yard

Reactions: JackPrintMD

BennyV

Staff member
Dec 21, 2018
City Island, The Bronx
Passed by Whole Foods today. There were about 100 people on line trying to get in to the store. Shop rite was easier entry. Had to pickup a few items. Was in and out in 5 minutes. Immediately came home stripped and showered.

Reactions: MOJOE

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUI