Thanks For the Invite

Brownboy

New Angler
Feb 22, 2021
Wow its been a long time since I have been on one of these sites . I already see names I know already . There is only one Brownboy and thats me . I will give you a little back round about me for those that dont know me . I come with a vast amount of fishing experience in shore and off shore . I have been a mate for well over 20 years . I am currently the Head Mate on Sound Bound Charters out of New Rochelle . I look forward on meet new and old faces . I feel like a kid again in a candy store cant wait to see and talk to old friends If you guys have any questions about anything I am hear to help .

BennyV

Staff member
Dec 21, 2018
City Island, The Bronx
Wow its been a long time since I have been on one of these sites . I already see names I know already . There is only one Brownboy and thats me . I will give you a little back round about me for those that dont know me . I come with a vast amount of fishing experience in shore and off shore . I have been a mate for well over 20 years . I am currently the Head Mate on Sound Bound Charters out of New Rochelle . I look forward on meet new and old faces . I feel like a kid again in a candy store cant wait to see and talk to old friends If you guys have any questions about anything I am hear to help .
Brown Boy where’s Chuckie at?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiwi9911