the "Older - But Not Necessarily Over the Hill - Hot Ol' Babes" thread

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
maybe because I'm older than when this debuted elsewhere - but we're going to hold the minimum age at 42...........

I'd ask that you not post pictures of the women when they were in their prime - but as they are today.
I had opened this one with Michelle Pfeiffer on some other site in a "Galaxy Far, Far, Way".

Something about this one.

Maybe the German showing though. I mean everyone loves a German Girl in Leather - No? Always had a "thing" for her ever since I saw her in a short lived but very good TV drama called The Bridge - but Diane Kruger (Norman "Daryl" Reedus' GF who just had his baby) @ 42 in this 2018 picture caught my eye again....
1548569244620.png

Last edited:

Roccus7

Staff member
Dec 22, 2018
Midcoast Maine
You're Cradle Robbing to include Diane.

When you posted Michelle her age was 49 and then we morphed to 50 as the appropriate Minimum Age.

I think if you told any women under 50 that she was "Older" you'd soon be singing in the Vienna Boys Choir, while you might get away with it at 50, but it's still iffy...

Last edited:
Reactions: wader

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
maybe because I'm older than when this debuted elsewhere - but we're going to hold the minimum age at 42...........

I'd ask that you not post pictures of the women when they were in their prime - but as they are today.
I had opened this one with Michelle Pfeiffer on some other site in a "Galaxy Far, Far, Way".

Something about this one.

Maybe the German showing though. I mean everyone loves a German Girl in Leather - No? Always had a "thing" for her ever since I saw her in a short lived but very good TV drama called The Bridge - but Diane Kruger (Norman "Daryl" Reedus' GF who just had his baby) @ 42 in this 2018 picture caught my eye again....
View attachment 1526

she needs cigarette... cellfish...

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
You're Cradle Robbing to include Diane.

When you posted Michelle her age was 49 and then we morphed to 50 as the appropriate Minimum Age.

I think if you told any women under 50 that she was "Older" you'd soon be singing in the Vienna Boys Choir, while you might get away with it at 50, but it's still iffy...

well there Dom - on that other site "In a Galaxy far, far, away" - the Boys were postin' em below that threshold anywho - so I figured why not give it to 'em. Boys will be boys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUI