This looks so good

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
That's the key...Always finding that whole brisket with the nose on or deckle to start with. Again prime would come out great.Maybe a little rich both $$ and on the belly. So for smoking, as for this recipe. Choice grade would be perfect. Like the one in the video. 10 - 16 hours smoking time. I bet you didn't do that little flat cut brisket you got there for that long? Just saying.

Reactions: george

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
That's the key...Always finding that whole brisket with the nose on or deckle to start with. Again prime would come out great.Maybe a little rich both $$ and on the belly. So for smoking, as for this recipe. Choice grade would be perfect. Like the one in the video. 10 - 16 hours smoking time. I bet you didn't do that little flat cut brisket you got there for that long? Just saying.

About 8 hrs if i remember right

Panhead

New Angler
Jan 2, 2019
Brooklyn NY
Popper usually won't pop while smoking due to low and slow cooking process..that's the reason for all smoker owners to have a meat thermometer..

Reactions: Chevy1

Panhead

New Angler
Jan 2, 2019
Brooklyn NY
I tried to post a picture of my little traeger smoker..it's almost too easy to use. I'm not crazy about pellet smokers ( prefer my side box ) but the Lil traeger puts out some fine q.... definitely a great product for someone who can't dedicate an entire day to watch over a fire

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Optimum II