><)))):> TODAY ON THE MOJOE SKIFF WITH GEORGE ABOARD FLUKING JAMAICA BAY <:)))><

MOJOE

Well-Known Angler
Dec 29, 2018
hi nyanglers hope all is well,,, got out this morning with 2nd mate george on jamaica bay to fluke for a bit,,,, had the last of the incomming water,, i picked a drop and bucked tailed for a while nada,, swiched over to a old school fluke ball dropped it down and bang i had 4 short fluke in 5min nice start,, ha ha ha ,, the tide turned alittle and the drift was haywire, , drifting sideways and the quick bite stopped,,, well no rockin robins today:),,,, so we pulled a few shorts up today,,,, at that point i didnt feel well so we called it a day,,,, also going out into the bay we saw double troubles vessel he was going in ,,didnt chat with him:confused:,, and going back into the creek at the end of our outing we got a horn blast from double trouble,,, next time we will chat a bit,,, good to see him today,, so all in all,, stay well and be safe,, till next time bye THE MOJOE,,,, ><)))):>
><))):>

Last edited:

Double Trouble

New Angler
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Joe
I was out from 6am managed a couple of Stripers by the round house one keeper then the dogs came,I left them in a hurry switched over to Fluke drifted back to the MPB caught a few short Fluke and one keeper wind turned started sliding and gave up.

Reactions: george and MOJOE

Macks

Angler
Jan 17, 2019
hi nyanglers hope all is well,,, got out this morning with 2nd mate george on jamaica bay to fluke for a bit,,,, had the last of the incomming water,, i picked a drop and bucked tailed for a while nada,, swiched over to a old school fluke ball dropped it down and bang i had 4 short fluke in 5min nice start,, ha ha ha ,, the tide turned alittle and the drift was haywire, , drifting sideways and the quick bite stopped,,, well no rockin robins today:),,,, so we pulled a few shorts up today,,,, at that point i didnt feel well so we called it a day,,,, also going out into the bay we saw double troubles vessel he was going in ,,didnt chat with him:confused:,, and going back into the creek at the end of our outing we got a horn blast from double trouble,,, next time we will chat a bit,,, good to see him today,, so all in all,, stay well and be safe,, till next time bye THE MOJOE,,,, ><)))):>
><))):>
Nice,thanks for posting..

Fishing Nerd

New Angler
Apr 3, 2019
That's quality fishing Mojoe - you went fluking, got fluke (ok if they're short) and had *no* robins?

That's like riding the subway and not getting any BO - next to impossible. Good job!

Mleads310

New Angler
Apr 4, 2019
Was out Weds 6am. By kingsborough, only one other boat chasing birds for blues and I set a drift for fluke. Ended up with 10 fish at 16-18 inches and a few cocktails came up(which are the best to cook). No keeper fluke but beautiful day on the water. By 8am there were 2 party boats taking the same drift and a few other friendlys.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gep347