Weekend Plans??

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
Work Sat hopefully half a day then a ride if weather holds Sunday/Monday putz aroung the yard and chill Hopefully I can get the rototiller home I wanna try it out in the back

• Wow
Reactions: Old Mud

MOJOE

Staff member
Dec 29, 2018
hi general // pequa ,,,,,,,,long weekend for us , friday,, saturday,,sunday and monday,,,HEY everyday its long days for mojoe 🤪,,,if the weather is ok hang out in the backyard,, grill,, relax,, i planted the whole veg garden,, today i put some flowers in the ground for maureen back there,,, so we will just look at the gerden and enjoy it all,,,, radio and tv is set up too back there,,all have a great weekend,, all be safe,,,,,,,,,, ><))):>
><))):>,,

Reactions: Old Mud

live bait

Angler
Dec 20, 2018
I,m gonna hang out home all weekend, & chill. Don't want to be on the water most weekends, & wouldn't try the launch ramps on a holiday weekend. Might take a ride to the ramp one afternoon & watch the entertainment.
John

Roccus7

Staff member
Dec 22, 2018
Midcoast Maine
Same old same old. :( Maybe I’ll go on a Beer safari and see what I can find.:)
The well-dressed Safari participant doesn't leave home without one of these...

My plans are sure to involve me grabbing my lucky fishing hat...

Last edited:

Old Mud

Well-Known Angler
Dec 31, 2018
On this side of the lawn
Work Sat hopefully half a day then a ride if weather holds Sunday/Monday putz aroung the yard and chill Hopefully I can get the rototiller home I wanna try it out in the back
OMG, don't go out in the woods with a tiller. youll break a leg or back or sumpin.!!! :eek: The deer don't mind it out there. :)

MOJOE

Staff member
Dec 29, 2018
mojoe looking for weed🚬:),,,,,,,,,i mean in the veg garden weeds,,,, esay to pull out after the rain ,, when the ground is wet💦,,,><))):>
><))):>

Reactions: pequa1

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Optimum II