What are you smoking now??

Togilator

New Angler
Dec 21, 2018
Found another great smoke, Olivia series V melanio maduro. Expensive, but a great smoke.
I prefer the regular Sergei V Melanio but that’s a solid smoke and I keep the maduros on hand as well.Very consistent quality,burns even and you don’t have to baby sit them.Had one yesterday with the 50 degree January weather.
Mike if you check Holts weekly specials and flash sales you will find they go on sale often.Usually you have to get a box though but it’s a lot cheaper than buying singles.With this cigar it’s only 10 to a box so you don’t have to get 20 or 25 to get the box discount.

MakoMike

Angler
Dec 30, 2018
I prefer the regular Sergei V Melanio but that’s a solid smoke and I keep the maduros on hand as well.Very consistent quality,burns even and you don’t have to baby sit them.Had one yesterday with the 50 degree January weather.
Mike if you check Holts weekly specials and flash sales you will find they go on sale often.Usually you have to get a box though but it’s a lot cheaper than buying singles.With this cigar it’s only 10 to a box so you don’t have to get 20 or 25 to get the box discount.
Been buying boxes of ten from various websites when they go on sale. They also occasionally show up on cigar bid.

Fishing Reports

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rocco23