What is Wrong with this Narcissistic Bastard

jpd

Staff member
Dec 24, 2018
Now that Trump is removing " people who are taking our jobs "..i haven't see a line of real Americans looking for jobs at the chicken plucking plants ...
I haven't seen a chicken shortage at the supermarket yet...what's the deal?

Capt Richie

Angler
Feb 16, 2019
holly farms aka Tyson back in the 90's fired all its American Union workers & replaced them with non Americans ...Time to lock up the CEO's for employing illegals..

Capt Richie

Angler
Feb 16, 2019

yup good people on both sides...doesn't matter if you have a D or a R after your name..both sides stick it to the working people..It started with Regan has not stopped yet...GW also did a fine job on working people..
as much as I dont want Sanders or Warren any where near the white house..they do stand for working people..Just think they will destroy our entire country to prove their point..Kinda like a lefty's Trumps..

Avenger

Angler
Jan 29, 2019
Now that Trump is removing " people who are taking our jobs "..i haven't see a line of real Americans looking for jobs at the chicken plucking plants ...
Maybe now that they can't exploit illegals anymore they'll have to start paying real wages so citizens can actually afford to take those jobs. Sounds like it's pretty pro-working man to me.

Capt Richie

Angler
Feb 16, 2019
Maybe now that they can't exploit illegals anymore they'll have to start paying real wages so citizens can actually afford to take those jobs. Sounds like it's pretty pro-working man to me.

maybe is a big word..Maybe I will lotto and I dont even play....Mitch the bitch should get his state off welfare and bus his voters to those plants

Avenger

Angler
Jan 29, 2019
maybe is a big word..Maybe I will lotto and I dont even play....Mitch the bitch should get his state off welfare and bus his voters to those plants
BTW, this keeps coming up and I can't find specific data. Do you have a source for your welfare comment?

jpd

Staff member
Dec 24, 2018
West Va is the largest welfare state..dont need to go to Harvard to find that...Or Trump U...
If that's true I'm not really surprised - Dems have been trying to kill the coal industry for some time now - and the jobs that go with it..

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
yes - he has accomplished some things though they are hard to name
yes - the media is certainly biased against him as he is against them

but

he just keeps on giving them things to go after him for

President Good Brain Just Told the Same Lie for the 80th Time
It pretty much says it all that there was another Presidential Episode on Tuesday and it was barely a blip on the radar. These spectacles, where the world's most powerful man rants and raves like a guy with whom you'd studiously avoid eye contact on public transportation, happen so regularly that nobody even much remarks on it anymore. Just a fact of American life. Oh, that's just the president again! You see, Mr. Good Brain went to Pennsylvania yesterday to give a speech that was purportedly on the topic of energy, but which swiftly devolved into a festival of personal grievance and kaleidoscopic delusion. So the usual.

Thanks to CNN's Daniel Dale, we know the president said he's set to lose $5 billionbecause of lawsuits against him, an amount of money he almost certainly does not have. He demanded that Barack Obama's book deal be investigated, because reasons. He said China does not have oil and gas—no need to look that one up—and that we'd be begging China for steel (he used a whiny voice) if he hadn't saved the American steel industry, which would be dead without him. He said the only thing we export to Japan is wheat, which they buy out of pity, all of which is entirely made up and totally bizarre. He used a racist slur to refer to a presidential candidate. He mocked the idea of computer manufacturing, suggesting people want to dig coal or make steel. He invited the workers in attendance to troll the media with tweets about how he should serve a third or fourth term. He talked about copper theft. He talked about how he's always loved trucks.

The brain, it is good. It was even gooder when he expressed amazement at the turnout for an 11 o'clock speech when it was, in fact, 2:40 p.m.

But the really reassuring stuff came via the insane lying. As a champion bullshitter, Donald Trump is quite adept at convincing himself of something as he makes it up with the intent of convincing others. The truth is whatever you can get enough people to believe, including yourself. And it appears that the president has thoroughly convinced himself that he is responsible for a program that was signed into law in 2014.

As a refresher, Trump was not president in 2014. His political career was primarily contained to suggesting the first black president was actually Kenyan, and thus illegitimate. (Not a racist bone in his body, etc. etc.) But the really astounding thing is he's told this lie 80 (eighty!) times and shows no sign of slowing down. He is an unstoppable force of fabrication, and The Lamestream Liberal Fake News Media has not exactly proven itself to be an immovable object. At some point, he says the same false thing so many times that people just give up.

More than the specific lies, though, the establishment media has fought like hell to pretend that Donald Trump is merely an exceptionally rude and eccentric president, rather than someone who is quite clearly unstable and who poses grave danger to the republic. The President of the United States regularly claims that windmills cause cancer, and some in the press just shrug. They ask him about North Korea's nuclear escalation after his supposed Artful Deal making with the regime, and he rants about the Beautiful, Three-Page Letter that Kim Jong-un sent him. Meanwhile, they keep firing off rockets.

This is insanity. It's not Biased for the media to say so, it's fucking reality. Even the Mooch is saying it. Remember that guy? That was crazy, too. Jesus.

movetheboat

Angler
Dec 29, 2018
States that voted for Trump depend the most on ‘big government’

By Brett Arends
Published: June 19, 2019 3:51 p.m. ET

One of the worst offenders is Mitch McConnell’s home state of Kentucky, according to this WalletHub study

movetheboat

Angler
Dec 29, 2018

Capt Richie

Angler
Feb 16, 2019
States that voted for Trump depend the most on ‘big government’

By Brett Arends
Published: June 19, 2019 3:51 p.m. ET

One of the worst offenders is Mitch McConnell’s home state of Kentucky, according to this WalletHub study

another welfare state supported by a blue state...Just saying...

Avenger

Angler
Jan 29, 2019
you need your hand held ?
You guys keep making the statement that Republican states take more from the gov't than they contribute and the blue states are supporting them. I've looked up gov't revenues and expenditures by state, but haven't been able to find specific data on "welfare" by state. I think it's an intentionally misleading statement, and MTB's post after proves something interesting. Thanks:

Highest percentage of Households receiving public assistance and SNAP/Food Stamps:
Vermont, New York, Maine, Rhode Island, Oregon.

All blue states.

Lowest median household income (Adjusted for cost of living):
California, New Mexico, West Virgina, Maine, and the lowest of all,... New York.

Mostly highly populous blue states.

The also list "Government Dependency" But they don't define what that means. As I said, probably a misleading fabricated statement. So yeah, hold my hand and show me the money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpf903