What is Wrong with this Narcissistic Bastard

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
Ya see this fella Senator chuck Schumer, he tells Trump to be strong with China, strong with N.Korea, be strong with nuclear Middle East, strong with assisting Israel. But he wants Trump ousted, what a dixkk... cellie...

D9301735-4404-43BF-9592-D6C343259CBD.jpeg

Steel Breeze

New Angler
Mar 27, 2019
If you mean The President of the United States? It looks like he’ll have to. Probably have a couple of red flags. But I’m sure that’s about it.🙂
Yes unfortunately I refer to Drumph. You know the lying, cheating, draft dodging, narcissistic pos that has made our country less trustworthy and less respected by our allies. Yeah that guy.

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Forget Joe Biden and the rest running the race. But to here that Little Mike has to jump in and waste all that money just to loose. Because he knows none of them are going to win.These poor dems on here just can’t take that President Donald Trump is going to be here 4 more years. Get use to it.PNG image 3.png

movetheboat

Well-Known Angler
Dec 29, 2018
Trump may not even be around to run again.....if he is...lots of luck....only his die hard fan club is left.....Bloomberg is a middle of the road type....you better hope he beats out warren or sanders

here's a nice shirt to go with your silly MAGA hat

Reactions: Steel Breeze

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
This is just plain ole dumb. Doesn’t surprise me. The one posting it would have bet his bottom dollar he wasn’t going to win the election.
He had me almost convinced...I’m glad I chose not to listen to his babbling garbage!

Scupper

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
lAST TIME IM GONNA SAY KEEP IT ON TOPIC
So folks call other RACIAL slurs and they get no WARNING , Yet those who call them out are the ones given final notice ....
The bully of this site wins !!!!!! He throws BOMBS everywhere he goes and is protected by you .... JOKE !!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: movetheboat

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
So folks call other RACIAL slurs and they get no WARNING , Yet those who call them out are the ones given final notice ....
The bully of this site wins !!!!!! He throws BOMBS everywhere he goes and is protected by you .... JOKE !!!!!!!!
WHAT PART OF KEEP IT ON TOPIC DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? This thread is about the POTUS not members here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnglerTech