Whats on tonights Menu

Roccus7

Staff member
Dec 22, 2018
Midcoast Maine
Anchovies - they're not just for pizza anymore...

Love them little salty fish, and have been putting them on many more dishes as of late. Some classics like Caesar Salad, and some not so classic like on my morning poached egg. This evening, as I was making a nice Insalata Caprese, the Muse was upon me and I decided to use them there. Let's face it, that dish always needs lots of salt, so why not some fishy salt? Turned out great, will keep doing it!!

1632085950256.png

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia

Love them little salty fish, and have been putting them on many more dishes as of late. Some classics like Caesar Salad, and some not so classic like on my morning poached egg. This evening, as I was making a nice Insalata Caprese, the Muse was upon me and I decided to use them there. Let's face it, that dish always needs lots of salt, so why not some fishy salt? Turned out great, will keep doing it!!

View attachment 38473
love dem salty little fish

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019

View attachment 38473

😍. Yeah but, I got da crusty bread to go wit dat… cellfish…

156258EB-6AE8-4942-9583-E7BFB09DE484.jpeg

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrT