I saw this on FM.
Facebook
Reminds me of a rig I used for Stripers. Now I use those bucktails for blackfish. I plcked some up a Ward Melville and will be try ing them soon.
We are taking a multi-family trip to Gardiner NY. My wife mentioned there is a stream right behind the house we’re renting.
Questions:
I assume there must be (assuming fresh water) fish in the stream. Mostly I fish from the Long Island Sound. Any helpful freshwater hints appreciated.
am...
Which is it?
When I asked one of the locals Why Yammies?, his response was "They're the only ones that can take the punishment we give them!!"
Or
but I would think because they are less money.
Went on my friend 23 Steiger yesterday. The ocean was a bit rough. I had shorts all day. My friend yelled for the net. He had a 24 inch fluke that was over 6 pounds. He had another at 19.5 inches.
I do feel bad for the people on the boat who may have thought they were safe and the owner would know better. Ever watch those Haulover YouTube videos where the bow runner with like 15 people, most in the front hit the waves?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.