Annual Ward Melville Fishing Expo

Occh639

Angler
Nov 13, 2019
Just a thought ,but If anyone would that is going would like to meet and put a face to the name , lets get some cell numbers and try to hook up to say hello.

Reactions: pequa1 and BennyV

BoatGuy

Angler
Feb 8, 2019
Sound Beach
Just a thought ,but If anyone would that is going would like to meet and put a face to the name , lets get some cell numbers and try to hook up to say hello.

I'm not sure posting cell phone numbers is a good idea.

Can the moderators set up something so those interested can send info a bit more securely?

Reactions: pequa1

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
I also would not want to post mine on an open forum. I would be willing to collect all the numbers and names (both phony userID and real ones) if you guys want to shoot me PMs to "conversation." I could then compile a list and send it back to everyone by 1 March.

AND I WON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU HAVE BEEN VAXXED OR NOT LOL !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Snapprhead27

Roccus7

Staff member
Dec 22, 2018
Midcoast Maine
I'm not sure posting cell phone numbers is a good idea.

Can the moderators set up something so those interested can send info a bit more securely?
It's called PMs... Have anyone interested say there are and someone can play "secretary" and PM all of them and share cell phone #s, email addies, favorite whisky, sexual fantasies, etc. away!!

OR just say "Meet at the @BennyV booth at whatever time. He'd probably benefit having a big crowd in front of him, as everyone would be figuring the crowd there must mean he has great stuff, which he does...

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
as I mentioned above, I will play "secretary" and collect the userIDs, real names and cell phone #s and distribute the consolidated list prior to the show. Benny's All American booth might be a good place to meet but the list will facilitate meet-ups since we are all coming at different times from different locales.

and again, I could give two shits whether you are vaxxed or not, lol.

Fishinatik

New Angler
Feb 28, 2020
I wil FB7D2140-4BFF-4E83-8F58-EC163C857A8F.pngiwill be manning the table for my club the Atlantis Anglers in the entrance hallway halfway down on the right I’d be thrilled to meet some of you there! I only wish we weren’t stuck wearing mask for the whole time it would be nice to put the face with the voice. This os a great show for a great cause . Keep kids into fishing We need more of that in todays world .

missinglink08

New Angler
Feb 13, 2019
Hey folks
Yes, the show is planned to go for March 5th and we do have some conditions. As stated above, if the mask mandate is in effect for NY state, we are forced to require all in attendance to wear a mask. We are also keeping attendance at 1000 visitors (does not include staff or vendors) to ensure that everyone has ample space.
the kids and I are really looking forward to the show and hope (seems like) everyone here is also
Can’t wait!!!

Attachments

• 0536AB2F-63B4-447F-ABE4-FD9676F8F676.jpeg
    0536AB2F-63B4-447F-ABE4-FD9676F8F676.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: george and BennyV

missinglink08

New Angler
Feb 13, 2019
I forgot to add that the full list of our vendors is on our website and we will have a directory online as well (full listing of vendors and their spots). The directory will be posted March 1

Reactions: george and BennyV

Occh639

Angler
Nov 13, 2019
Hey folks
Yes, the show is planned to go for March 5th and we do have some conditions. As stated above, if the mask mandate is in effect for NY state, we are forced to require all in attendance to wear a mask. We are also keeping attendance at 1000 visitors (does not include staff or vendors) to ensure that everyone has ample space.
the kids and I are really looking forward to the show and hope (seems like) everyone here is also
Can’t wait!!!
Excited about the show but I am a little concerned about driving 1 3/4 hrs to the show and then I cant get in due to attendance restrictions 🤦‍♂️

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
I only have an hour's drive but have no intention of making the "grand reopening" LOL. The last two shows I showed up after the school bus started (shuttle from a church parking lot a bit more than a 14 mile away) and this year thinking I will just get there for a "nooner." Hate to miss some of the seminars but just too old to be standing on lines, did enough of that while wearing the green.

Reactions: MOJOE and BennyV

captmike28

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
Southold, NY
www.captainstablecharters.com
Masks or not, this is still the best Fishing Show on LI with tons of vendors, great deals, terrific raffles, and some top-notch seminars.

Speaking of presentations, for those of you who have not already heard enough of my "BS" while fishing with me I will be "laying it on thick" at my talk covering many of the North Fork's most popular species. Got to get up early though as I am up front during the 9 a.m. time slot! :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Capt. Mike

Fishing Reports

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nr1730