AVA diamond info wanted

Bowarrows

New Angler
Seeking detailed info on diamond jigs. I need to restock. I would like to know what are the better quality diamond jig manufacturers. AVA style are what i am after. Maybe there is a local long island shop that has old stock from yester year? In the past i got really nice S&G jigs from ebay but it took a while to find them. Looking for 007's. Any help would be great, thank you!
 
Seeking detailed info on diamond jigs. I need to restock. I would like to know what are the better quality diamond jig manufacturers. AVA style are what i am after. Maybe there is a local long island shop that has old stock from yester year? In the past i got really nice S&G jigs from ebay but it took a while to find them. Looking for 007's. Any help would be great, thank you!

The best source, Terminal Tackle, has closed up shop. I'm looking too...
 

Latest articles

Back
Top