MakoMatt Moderator Staff member Sep 23, 2026 #1,962 National average price for a gallon of regular gasoline today down 1 penny at……. $4.47 Diesel however up again to….. $6.52* * Highest price on record for diesel
National average price for a gallon of regular gasoline today down 1 penny at……. $4.47 Diesel however up again to….. $6.52* * Highest price on record for diesel
Avenger Well-Known Angler Yesterday at 1:09 PM #1,965 Time to top off The Mighty TDI again. Price is up a bit. Eighty bucks to fill a Volkswagen today. I probably could have squeaked in another buck or two, but I like round numbers.
Time to top off The Mighty TDI again. Price is up a bit. Eighty bucks to fill a Volkswagen today. I probably could have squeaked in another buck or two, but I like round numbers.
Avenger Well-Known Angler Yesterday at 1:09 PM #1,966 Oh, and before you kvetch... look at the date the last time I filled up.