zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stop moseying and get a move on lil doggie

Last edited:

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
Im tired of tracking people down for the trip lots who go dont visit the site often and I dont like that, so now its a chore to track them down and let them know about it. If I go from the previous trip lots of people are fillin for empty spots then I get the texts/phone calls telling me I forgot to put them on the trip Im tired of that. If I make it a wide open trip those that dont check in here miss out and the phone calls begin It begins to get on my nerves I like the good old days of first come first serve But then I loose out

movetheboat

Well-Known Angler
Dec 29, 2018
sounds like a fustercluck :unsure:

I remember when you filled TWO boats with no whining one year.but then again it was my first FUSTER and people came from far and wide to fish with me:D

YOU'RE TIRED?

Last edited:
Reactions: JackPrintMD

Snapprhead27

Angler
May 21, 2020
Islip
Im tired of tracking people down for the trip lots who go dont visit the site often and I dont like that, so now its a chore to track them down and let them know about it. If I go from the previous trip lots of people are fillin for empty spots then I get the texts/phone calls telling me I forgot to put them on the trip Im tired of that. If I make it a wide open trip those that dont check in here miss out and the phone calls begin It begins to get on my nerves I like the good old days of first come first serve But then I loose out
That sucks. I don't blame you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbysea