Its time Fuster Cluck 2019 11/2 Sailing out of MATTITUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinacat

Well-Known Angler
Dec 20, 2018
the problem is we don't know whats going on...whats with the attitude for some standard questions...if you don't know say so///i dont live close by and i have to plan things...you know that
I got no involvement with this trip but just by watching you in action I would think you might wanna bring a life preserver to stay afloat when you get thrown overboard:rolleyes::p

movetheboat

Well-Known Angler
Dec 29, 2018
I got no involvement with this trip but just by watching you in action I would think you might wanna bring a life preserver to stay afloat when you get thrown overboard:rolleyes::p

the A-TEAM got my back.....would never let that happen......Cany loves this chit!!!

So anyway it's 6:30 am to beat the crowd out.....it is port jeff.....and it's the celtic QUEST......right from the source (y) yeeee haw!!!
one_flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest_fishing_trip.png

fish4me

New Angler
Dec 25, 2018
the A-TEAM got my back.....would never let that happen......Cany loves this chit!!!

So anyway it's 6:30 am to beat the crowd out.....it is port jeff.....and it's the celtic QUEST......right from the source (y) yeeee haw!!!
one_flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest_fishing_trip.png

ATEAM works for the highest bidder.

movetheboat

Well-Known Angler
Dec 29, 2018
ok thats the celtic grace.....the rail is higher off the water so I have to add line to my reels now...you need to step ur game up here son

movetheboat

Well-Known Angler
Dec 29, 2018
this Mattituck is like 170 miles from me mr cany.....tell Harley to move over i may have to stay....and no humping me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James