It appears you have two names there what do you see for your picture?none of my old details pop over into the new site. meaning it showing me as a new member that just joined in 2026
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It appears you have two names there what do you see for your picture?none of my old details pop over into the new site. meaning it showing me as a new member that just joined in 2026
Thats your new name screen
I think I signed up with email which was the same as NYAngler.. but it didn't populate my screen name so I changed that manually. Doesn't pull in any of the info. Maybe have to do a complete delete and reset I dont know. Maybe George can fix it for me ?Thats your new name screen