the "What are you doing NOW" thread (part deux)

Capt13

Staff member
Dec 28, 2018
Smithtown
Need to head out to get some contracts notarized ...... hoping I can do it through the teller window at the bank.

Reactions: wader

Chevy1

Staff member
Dec 28, 2018
Islip
Did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen appliances, vacuumed the house. Guess I’ll go straighten up the geerage

Reactions: MOJOE

Capt13

Staff member
Dec 28, 2018
Smithtown
Bank wouldn't notarize me through the teller window. Had to go inside. The door was locked, the guard let me in. The bank is open, but by appointment only.

Reactions: MOJOE and wader

Roccus7

Staff member
Dec 22, 2018
Midcoast Maine
Did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen appliances, vacuumed the house. Guess I’ll go straighten up the geerage
You'd make someone a great wife their Mike!! I spent the last 4 days cleaning my office out of old papers and out dated computer crap. There was over 200 lbs of old computer stuff. I don't know what I buy more of computer crap or fishing stuff. WTH, might as well live with the fact that I have summer and winter vices...

Reactions: MOJOE and Chevy1

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
Trying to support my local businesses as best I can. Dinner from Sals Pizza tonite. Chicken Parm and a Garlic knot slider which was awesome !
This virus shut down is crippling our favorite places to eat or share a beer.
today I order a few gift certificates from:
Maurice (Onancock)
Kelly's (Cape Charles)
Bizzottto's (Onancock)
Island House (Wachapreague)
Cape Charles Brewery (Cape Charles)

Need to include The Charlotte Hotel & Restaurant (Onancock) & the local movie theater. None of these places can stay afloat without help.
Wanna keep 'em going as best as I can. Will do a second round from the same places next month.

Will probably also make another donation to the local playhouse here in Onancock (North Street Playhouse). I'm an annual donor there already but...........

I benefit from all of those places during the year. Time to give back.

Last edited:

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
Supermarkets have been out of eggs down here for awhile - I I ran out this morning making breakfast - figured I'd go see if that was still the case. Yep!!

Luckily pretty much no one realizes that the local pet shop is owned by a "farm-woman" who has her own chickens & ducks on the farm.

Just got back..................

SCORE!!!

1585076880293.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joseph ruopoli