Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It’s jumping the gun, getting ready while I’m at work. The Fatboy must have made a brake for it.I’ll send pictures to tease then.
Fat boy or glide?View attachment 120177Some ah left the ignition on yesterday. That’s my tease pic.
On mine. Can’t push that thing to park it inside, too heavy. He left the ignition in ignition so lights had to be on when he walked in. $180 for a one year bat change. Tenders, all three laughed when I tried them, too dead, emergency jump box wouldn’t attempt either and said bad bat. The fuck! Don’t even own jumper cables any more or I would have tried to get it started for a tender to work.Fat boy or glide?
Once a batt dead its deadOn mine. Can’t push that thing to park it inside, too heavy. He left the ignition in ignition so lights had to be on when he walked in. $180 for a one year bat change. Tenders, all three laughed when I tried them, too dead, emergency jump box wouldn’t attempt either and said bad bat. The fuck! Don’t even own jumper cables any more or I would have tried to get it started for a tender to work.