what will the storm do to the fishing?

I was checking the weather and see tomorrow is nice and planned to fish with friends.
What will the storm due to the fishing?
I spoke with a few of my friends today fishing the eastern Sound and as expected bottom fishing was still off a bit. However, they did report a decent bite on Bass and Blues.

I plan to do a little prospecting myself tomorrow and will let you know if things have rebounded.
 
I spoke with a few of my friends today fishing the eastern Sound and as expected bottom fishing was still off a bit. However, they did report a decent bite on Bass and Blues.

I plan to do a little prospecting myself tomorrow and will let you know if things have rebounded.
Bass picked up out my way. But no feast. May try to get out this weekend, if anything, to change out gear and shake off the cobwebs!
 

Members online

Latest articles

Back
Top