JackPrintMD
Well-Known Angler
NEWS
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Watching the last few now got 4 leftNeagley season finale just a bit far-fetched![]()
She's fierce. I'm sensing a future showdown with Maeve!Kat McAllister wastes no time!
Must See TV!She's fierce. I'm sensing a future showdown with Maeve!
Roccus maureen and I watched it last season and the start up new season,,,,,,,, ps roccus cw channel is taken on the VirginiaGot turned onto Best Medicine late last year, a FOX show about a big town doctor in a small Maine harbor town, kind of like one of my other all time favorite shows, Northern Exposure. Same basic plot, small town with lots of uniquely quirky residents, just like small Maine Harbor town, something I wouldn't have appreciated until I've been living up here over 10 years. Really cute, give it whirl if you're bored on Tuesday nights.
View attachment 120105
My big fear is they'll be a Virginia version sometime, On A Cock...![]()
Luv itGot turned onto Best Medicine late last year, a FOX show about a big town doctor in a small Maine harbor town, kind of like one of my other all time favorite shows, Northern Exposure. Same basic plot, small town with lots of uniquely quirky residents, just like small Maine Harbor town, something I wouldn't have appreciated until I've been living up here over 10 years. Really cute, give it whirl if you're bored on Tuesday nights.
View attachment 120105
My big fear is they'll be a Virginia version sometime, On A Cock...![]()