Recent content by george

  1. george

    Welcome, rlaurice3461

    Welcome to nyangler.com, @rlaurice3461. We are a friendly and informative community of New York Anglers! Please let us know how we can help you catch more fish.
  2. george

    Welcome, Ftsquid

    Welcome to nyangler.com, @Ftsquid. We are a friendly and informative community of New York Anglers! Please let us know how we can help you catch more fish.
  3. george

    NFL 2026 Season

    Not sure about you, but Im not surprised. It's time for me to get back to the Yankees.
  4. george

    Looks like our West Coast colleagues are being plagued with the Green Crab, just like us...

    I'm not sure why. I pretty much eat anything that's in the ocean. But I'd have to be starving to death before I'd eat a green crab
  5. george

    NFL 2026 Season

    We're all in a happy place right now. But how long can it last . . .
  6. george

    NFL 2026 Season

    This is always the best time of year for me. Hopefully it's the start of the end of the jinx!
  7. george

    Looks like our West Coast colleagues are being plagued with the Green Crab, just like us...

    Green Crabs on the Menu! Apparently the Blackfish Were Onto Something Most of us look at a bucket of green crabs and think about blackfish. Turns out, some restaurant chefs see dinner. Restaurants across New England are putting green crabs to work in soups, sauces, pasta dishes and even...
  8. george

    Welcome, WorstAnglerYouKnow

    Welcome to nyangler.com, @WorstAnglerYouKnow. We are a friendly and informative community of New York Anglers! Please let us know how we can help you catch more fish.
  9. george

    I I I I

    Well deserved!
  10. george

    Welcome, JamesWaldron

    Welcome to nyangler.com, @JamesWaldron. We are a friendly and informative community of New York Anglers! Please let us know how we can help you catch more fish.
  11. george

    Welcome, patg2388

    Welcome to nyangler.com, @patg2388. We are a friendly and informative community of New York Anglers! Please let us know how we can help you catch more fish.
  12. george

    Post your 2019-2025 Fluke Pix & Trip Reports Here!

    Nice job there, brother. I don't get why they're not coming up here.
  13. george

    What's your opinion on the new fishing reports?

    I fish from Eaton's to Port Jeff. It used to be a popular fishing area. I've only been out six times, but I've never seen more than a handful of boats. AI is great at gathering data, but if there's no data to gather, there's nothing we can do. There was a time we could talk to Terminal Tackle or...
  14. george

    Welcome, pran1211

    Welcome to nyangler.com, @pran1211. We are a friendly and informative community of New York Anglers! Please let us know how we can help you catch more fish.
Back
Top