Back yard critters

Watching gulls circling like they're over fish, but they're doing it over my backyard!! Happens every summer in August as they start feeding on insects in the early evening. Sometimes they're low, like they are doing tonight, about 30-40 feet over head, but they can be well over 150 above the ground, usually later in the month.
 
I had to pick up a car in Ridge before. The house was hidden away on two acres on Lake Panamoka . I look along the shore and I see a bald eagle taking a bath. Really cool. I wish that was my backyard.
IMG_2774.webp
 
I never thought to name my Rabbits in the back yard....just call them "little bunny" but its a good idea i'll have to pick their names now lol

I'm really bad at naming things, so let me know what you come up with.

We know there's more than one, but can't tell them apart. If a second one appears it becomes Hasenpfeffer. If a third one shows up, we're stuck.

I'm open to ideas.
 
Was driving up Rte 296 this morning and I saw a black dog limping towards me in the other lane. Little bear cub, he stood up and looked at me when I stopped the car, but took off when I swung the camera up.

DSC_0013a.webp
 
Last edited:

Members online

Latest articles

Back
Top