Butcher Gloves

BennyV

Staff member
Dec 21, 2018
City Island, The Bronx
Porgy bones can cause a very nasty infection
Seen a lot over the years. Never forget about 10 years ago I was working on the island current. One of the mates threw a porgy to my. I caught it and a spine hit my thumb. About 3 weeks later I’m eating ribs and saw my napkin get caught on something when I was cleaning my hands. Went home and pulled out a spine about an inch long that was broken off in the corner of my thumb. Crazy stuff.

Reactions: Scupper

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
There’s gonna be some type of competition “ Butcher Show “ coming up in a few weeks on the History channel... cellfish...
Hey JoeB, History Channel ‘ May 22 “ those gonna be Alligators, Beef, Wild Hogs, etc,,, cellie...

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
I hope you look for me? I’ve butchered an alligator back in74. Caught it as a pet in the Everglades. My dumbass big brother was toying with it and got too close. The 4 footer clamped down on his fingers and wouldn’t let go. My brother was screaming bloody murder as he was trying everything to pry open his mouth.
He finally slid down the bank of the canal and into the water. When the gator felt the water is when he let go to escape, but my brother was furious with pain and almost chopped off fingers, that he grabbed the thing by the tail and whip it up onto the bank. He then proceeded to stomp it’s head down to the size of a garbage can lid!
My friend n I were trying our best to push him off it but, we ended up being thrown in the canal for our efforts.
Damn, what are we going to do now?
My brother says...we going to eat it!! Hand to God!🐊🔥tail!

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
I hope you look for me? I’ve butchered an alligator back in74. Caught it as a pet in the Everglades. My dumbass big brother was toying with it and got too close. The 4 footer clamped down on his fingers and wouldn’t let go. My brother was screaming bloody murder as he was trying everything to pry open his mouth.
He finally slid down the bank of the canal and into the water. When the gator felt the water is when he let go to escape, but my brother was furious with pain and almost chopped off fingers, that he grabbed the thing by the tail and whip it up onto the bank. He then proceeded to stomp it’s head down to the size of a garbage can lid!
My friend n I were trying our best to push him off it but, we ended up being thrown in the canal for our efforts.
Funny Stuff there, they say there’s gonna b an ostrich too... cellie...

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
Got pics??

Reactions: CELLFISH

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
That’s me in the center n my big brother to the right. That’s the red neck now in the pic below! The snake is a large Indigo I caught behind my elementary school in the woods. Hialeah Florida. Teachers were like WTF!!

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
I was noticing none of them wearing butcher gloves. I got as far as the cutting up the pig. Funny the butcher named Hoey was the first to get axed. Shut up General!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gep347