How do you store your gulp?

george

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2018
Commack NY
www.nyangler.com
I keep mine in leak-proof jars. I recently realized that the Gulp with the juice has just 8 baits in 5" sizes. Once you have enough juice it's better to buy the packs and add them to it.

I keep them inside during the offseason and I'm always ready for spring. Well, I guess it now wait until summer.

Reactions: MOJOE

pequa1

Staff member
Dec 23, 2018
, it should be obvious
some have said that the Gulp in the bags are not as catch-worthy as the Gulp Alive in the pint size containers.
Not sure if there is any difference as the vast majority of my fluke and weaks are caught jigging a buck and teaser, both tipped with various Gulps, off the kayak, and I think the action attracts them, and the scent makes them mouth it. 5 weaks today seemed to have no preference for color, the largest took a white curly from a bag, the others a pink Gulp Alive grub. Still having no leaks from the several Plano Liquid Bait containers I use on boat and yak and can open and close them one-handed if I put them up against the gunnel, seat, etc.

george

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2018
Commack NY
www.nyangler.com
some have said that the Gulp in the bags are not as catch-worthy as the Gulp Alive in the pint size containers.
Not sure if there is any difference as the vast majority of my fluke and weaks are caught jigging a buck and teaser, both tipped with various Gulps, off the kayak, and I think the action attracts them, and the scent makes them mouth it. 5 weaks today seemed to have no preference for color, the largest took a white curly from a bag, the others a pink Gulp Alive grub. Still having no leaks from the several Plano Liquid Bait containers I use on boat and yak and can open and close them one-handed if I put them up against the gunnel, seat, etc.
Without a doubt, I have seen days when they are active on different colors. According to how hard they're chewing, I find that different colors work better on different stages of the tide. That's my excuse for having wayyyy too many Gulp!

There doesn't seem to be any difference in the packaged or juice jars. Except for the price. You can get 24 for the price of 20 when buying by the pack. Also, there is some Gulp juice in there. I just open them up and pour them in.

Members online

Fishing Reports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nisa1823