I need your help...

MOJOE

Staff member
Dec 29, 2018
Hi Benny,
I would like to help but I avoid almost all social media platforms for a variety of reasons.
Is there anything else I can do? Naturally, I will seek you out at any shows I attend this winter and buy some jigs but is there any other mechanism to get the store up and running?
Capt. Mike
I am with Capt. Mike. No Facebook, Instagram ect
me too benny,, we are not on any,,,,,,, cant help you that way,, let me know if i can help you any other way,, capt mojoe :) ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ><)))):>
><)))):>

Reactions: BennyV

dsedy

Well-Known Angler
Jan 31, 2019
I don’t blame you LOL
Here's an idea:
1: Do a Youtube Channel and produce some Fishing Content/Videos/Tips/Tricks etc...
2: Post that content on your personal and company FB and Instagram
3: Put the links in Youtube after the videos to your existing site, so they can buy your product.

Make $$$$ :) :)(y)(n)?

captmike28

Angler
Dec 21, 2018
Southold, NY
www.captainstablecharters.com
Thanks Capt Mike! Right now I’m just trying to get up and running on there. Please let me know what shows you’ll be attending I’d like to meet you in person. I’m still getting most of my orders through my own website, but I’ve gotten some on Etsy & eBay as well. It’s just another avenue for me that I’d like to get on.
Benny, I always have a table at the Ward Melville Show as it is the best Saltwater Show on LI. I often go to the Freeport Rec Show just as an attendee, so let me know if you plan to go to Freeport and we can arrange to meet up.

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
As many of you may know I have started a company about 6 months back - All American Tackle Company. I am trying to open a store on Facebook and Instagram, but the only way I will be able to do it is if I get 100+ followers on my Facebook page. If any of you have Facebook and would be able to follow me, as well as tell your family members & friends to follow me as well I'd greatly appreciate it. A link to my Facebook page is below:

All American Tackle Company

Thank you all in advance! I appreciate all you help & support!

I liked you - well - your page that is - I still like you as a person as well. Is that the same as following? Sounds a bit "stalkerish".

Didn't see a "follow me" button.

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
I liked you - well - your page that is - I still like you as a person as well. Is that the same as following? Sounds a bit "stalkerish".

well it looked like it work @BennyV - it's showing up all over my Facebook feed - have like 3 or 4 posting/ads - it looks like your spamming me :ROFLMAO: may have to put you on snooze :)

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet

Follow button is to the right of message the 3 ... click them to show follow for future reference

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
Follow button is to the right of message the 3 ... click them to show follow for future reference
looked all over for that - didn't see it - moot point though it seems as his site is spamming me - I've done the follow thing so I was used to the Follow button - just didn't see it

:ROFLMAO:

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
looked all over for that - didn't see it - moot point though it seems as his site is spamming me - I've done the follow thing so I was used to the Follow button - just didn't see it

:ROFLMAO:
ok thats where the follow button is if you have done the follow thing you wouild know thats what happens

Fishing Reports

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nr1730