Photos - Your Chariot - Your Ride

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
It's in a slip at the state marina. I need a tender or rowboat to get to it. They're going to be spending millions back there in a plan to move DEC marine division HQ there. The target to start is 2020. There are a few boats moored back there but for decades there were lobster boats in there. Kinda sad.
maybe they'll finally get around to fixing the mouth

COSCOB

New Angler
Mar 4, 2019
Nice, what year and what power?
sorry for slow reply Matt..just seeing this...boat was built in 2015, unfort Terry passed away and I am pretty sure this is one of or the last boat he built. Iveco N60 for power.

Fishing Nerd

New Angler
Apr 3, 2019
Didn't go for a closer up shot since you've seen one Grady you've seen 'em all, but I loved that sunset.

As an engineer I get too emotionally attached to my vehicles, and this one is no exception. I bought it used a few years back with the expectation that it'd be my first boat, I'd be able to do all the hands-on work I wanted to without worrying about my learning curve borking a new boat. Now that I'm ready to upgrade to something bigger with twins, the sentimental attachment is too high (not to mention I know every last inch of the boat now and I'm too lazy to do that again with a new boat right now).

Fishing Nerd

New Angler
Apr 3, 2019
Fishing Nerd, is that at Gull Pond, Greenport??
Yes it is! Every year I say this is the season I'm going to buckle and pay for a marina again (had it docked when it was in Brooklyn), and every year I'm back at the ramp dropping that sucker. Might fork over a few bucks this year since there's a chance I'll actually have some time off this summer instead of working like a maniac.

Roccus7

Staff member
Dec 22, 2018
Midcoast Maine
Didn't go for a closer up shot since you've seen one Grady you've seen 'em all, but I loved that sunset.

As an engineer I get too emotionally attached to my vehicles, and this one is no exception. I bought it used a few years back with the expectation that it'd be my first boat, I'd be able to do all the hands-on work I wanted to without worrying about my learning curve borking a new boat. Now that I'm ready to upgrade to something bigger with twins, the sentimental attachment is too high (not to mention I know every last inch of the boat now and I'm too lazy to do that again with a new boat right now).

View attachment 4189
Love Gradys. Even the "Admiral" can ID one from a distance, other than that she hasn't a clue...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFusto