Snapprhead27
Well-Known Angler
If you need to borrow one, let me know.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you sir!If you need to borrow one, let me know.
Thank you sir!
I got the walk behind running and finished the lawn![]()
Easier to toss a video then explain. Loosen a spark plug so it losses compression and see if it cranks and starts.
If you can spin the motor by hand it is not holding compressionIf that’s the problem, I guess I gotta buy a new engine cause I have no clue as how to fix that
And the then what do I do?If you can spin the motor by hand it is not holding compression
something is not giving the starter full cranking power are you 100% sure the batt is fully chargedAnd the then what do I do?
Yes it’s brand newsomething is not giving the starter full cranking power are you 100% sure the batt is fully charged
doesent matter they sit on a shelf discharging unless you charged it and checked to make sure its fully chargedYes it’s brand new