This is the behind the scenes updates to the site thread.

CELLFISH

Well-Known Angler
Jan 14, 2019
Was the mobile experience better before? I'd like to get all of the feedback we can get
George, the original “was” easier on my mobile, have it on default now, dosemt matter how u have it now, default ok for me may not be for newbies... cellfish...

Reactions: george

Macks

Angler
Jan 17, 2019
I don't know what the hell is going on here,I can't even navigate this site on my I pad,I got here by hitting the alert thingy?no home page no nothing..lol

wader

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
Onancock, Virginia
I all of a sudden got that when I clicked on my bookmark/icon/whatever you call it thingy on my desktop. Used to take me to the forums. I just deleted the bookmark/icon/whatever you call it thingy on my desktop - went to the forums page - copied the address & reentered it in place of bookmark/icon/whatever you call it thingy on my desktop. Now when I click on my bookmark/icon/whatever you call it thingy on my desktop it opens to the forums page.

Reactions: Macks

cany

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 20, 2018
NW of Moriches inlet
I all of a sudden got that when I clicked on my bookmark/icon/whatever you call it thingy on my desktop. Used to take me to the forums. I just deleted the bookmark/icon/whatever you call it thingy on my desktop - went to the forums page - copied the address & reentered it in place of bookmark/icon/whatever you call it thingy on my desktop. Now when I click on my bookmark/icon/whatever you call it thingy on my desktop it opens to the forums page.
Bookmark

JoeBfishing

Well-Known Angler
Dec 22, 2018
I know bossman, that’s just what one of the other members referred to it when he was telling him what to click on to get back to the old format....sheesh 😩

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Optimum II